Parting out 1998 Gmc k1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd agree on torsion bars, was wondering about them myself.

I wondered on the visor, guy one 67-72 wants one for his gmc.

I also wondered on vent visors I got a reg. cab only need the front 2 need em for my 88.

I thought this was your new truck why part it out?

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I'd agree on torsion bars, was wondering about them myself.

I wondered on the visor, guy one 67-72 wants one for his gmc.

I also wondered on vent visors I got a reg. cab only need the front 2 need em for my 88.

I thought this was your new truck why part it out?

some one asked me about the ventvisors cant remember who and the frame broke the other day

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well if they pass on the t-bars and the visors let me know, aso if you decide to sell the lighted roof visor let me know, guy on the other forum wants one.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
well if they pass on the t-bars and the visors let me know, aso if you decide to sell the lighted roof visor let me know, guy on the other forum wants one.

i will let you know im not gonna part it until friday unless someone comes up with cash for something to make it so i can drive it

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm needing the hood release handle if it's not broken. Mine is. Also, might be interested in both door glasses if shipping isn't too crazy and they can get here in one piece.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
I'm needing the hood release handle if it's not broken. Mine is. Also, might be interested in both door glasses if shipping isn't too crazy and they can get here in one piece.

the tint isnt that good theres dirt and bubbles in it and one has a small chunk missing... the handle is good ill see what it takes to get it out tomorrow