'97 ECLB 2500 part out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I bought this truck for parts, and figured I'd see if some of the stuff I don't need, can find a new home. Everything is OBO.

Power bucket seats, and console, tan in color.

You must be registered for see images attach

seats $100

console $50, may ship, but seems like it would be pricey.

Rear seat, $50

The seats are in decent shape, other than the visuals, but only the oval button seems to be doing anything, on both seats. No movement out of any of the other buttons/switches. The handle on the console lid is broken off, but opens.

Sunvisors, $20 plus shipping

I'm on the fence about the overhead console. I'd like to use it, but iffy about cutting holes in my new headliner. Somebody is going to have to make me want to sell it. lol

The dash is pretty clean, but has issues. The far right vent clips are broke off, at the top.

There's a small whammy on the driver's side.

Front screw holes...

Bezel looks pretty good.

I'll be taking the dash out at some point anyway, so if somebody local thinks they can get some use out of it, I'll take $100.

Aluminum 3rd brake light cover. $15 shipped to the lower 48.

The truck does have hydro-boost, but no idea what it's worth, or how much trouble it would be to get. If someone local wants it, we can figure out the details.

Hood is in good shape, along with the driver fender. Cab has several dings, and roof is wavy.

Bed and engine are spoken for, and I'll be using the trans, doors, steering column, brake pedal assembly, and some other misc. stuff.

vince72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If the center cup holder fits a 95 I will take it.
I also need the driver door belt molding & driver door outer handle trim
Vince

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
I'm using the doors, so nothing there is for sale. As far as I know, the '95 dash is the same. Not sure it'd be worth shipping the cup holder all the way across country, but I'll check into it.