Paint ideas?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoolDude1975

Reaction score
What do you call cheap and how long do you want it to last? If you want instant shine cheap do a Maaco basic paint , but keep in mind if down the road you want to do it right you will need to strip first. If you wantto do it yourself and have little experience I would go base coat clearcoat as it is more forgiving to novice painters. You can lay the color on easier and runs and dry spots can be sanded and buffed out.
What color are you thinking?
You can always go the plasti dip route... If you do it right it could look amazing but if you decide to go with that option research the hell out of it. I've been considering doing it simply because I'm the guy that is never satisfied with something for very long so I like the option of changing colors anytime I want to with it.

Chevy man 88

Reaction score
Im thinking maybe black. I understand that any extra care has to be taken with black when doing body work. That doesn't really scare me. I just need ideas because I have to spray it outside, and what is decently priced, plus how much would I need to do the whole outside and the jambs?

Sent from my LG-H820PR using Tapatalk
i just went the economical route [amazon] restoration shop paint 1 gallon 128$ did jambs under hood everything but bed interior
You must be registered for see images attach