opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
anything to prevent rust!! Im sure it'll be covered in mud so you wont see the paint anyways! bed liner is cheap,and can take a beating! I need to get down to Texas so you guys can show me how its done!! aha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
anything to prevent rust!! Im sure it'll be covered in mud so you wont see the paint anyways! bed liner is cheap,and can take a beating! I need to get down to Texas so you guys can show me how its done!! aha

we go hard in Texas! :deal:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Bedline in od green :deal: You getting boggers next time around?

It'll be made by super Swamper for sure.

Come on down man!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahah! alot harder than half the ricers here in Ontario. Yayyy 90hp civic sounds like its going mach1!!! and can almost get over the speed bump lol. Apparently thats "cool" around here...:killer:

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
ahah! alot harder than half the ricers here in Ontario. Yayyy 90hp civic sounds like its going mach1!!! and can almost get over the speed bump lol. Apparently thats "cool" around here...:killer:

Wow you must have the cleanest obs in Canada! Road trip time... My wife's grandma actually lives in New Brunswick, she drives down here every winter and stays. Then drives in spring.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
must say its next to impossible to find one this clean! but after 2 years of searching i found my match! i think im going to have to road trip it down there sometime within the next year! suprisingly its only a 2 day trip! Would love to check out mudfest or something cool!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
must say its next to impossible to find one this clean! but after 2 years of searching i found my match! i think im going to have to road trip it down there sometime within the next year! suprisingly its only a 2 day trip! Would love to check out mudfest or something cool!

There alot of that down here! Just don't do anything in your truck. ESP if you have to drive it back to Canada! Lol