opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats a damn good deal! Im deffinatley keeping my eye out for a used set since im short on extra cash to throw at the old girl too lol. If only gas wasn't so damn much lol! Are you running 285/70 for tires?

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
Thats a damn good deal! Im deffinatley keeping my eye out for a used set since im short on extra cash to throw at the old girl too lol. If only gas wasn't so damn much lol! Are you running 285/70 for tires?
How much is gas where you are? its about 1.20/L on average here. right now its dropped 5C to 1.15 but thats not gonna be like that for long

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.23!lucky if it gets to 1.18 for a night lol...these trucks love gas when youve got a heavy foot lol. But its well worth it

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Yeah those are 285/70R17's on 17x9 inch rims. New tires too! I love the way these new ones ride. I had a set of LT rated tires before but these are P rated and ride so much nicer. I never do any really heavy hauling so there's no need to spend the extra money on LT's and have a worse ride to boot!

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah those are 285/70R17's on 17x9 inch rims. New tires too! I love the way these new ones ride. I had a set of LT rated tires before but these are P rated and ride so much nicer. I never do any really heavy hauling so there's no need to spend the extra money on LT's and have a worse ride to boot!

Sweet! 285s look great! and i had the firestone destination a/ts for a few months when i bought the truck and damn are they a smooth riding tire and i found they were amazing in wet conditions

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
god damnn, remind me to not move to Vancouver Island!

Northwest Ontario (Kenora, Dryden area) around the Manitoba Border is around 1.46/L also. I Get fuel here in Manitoba before heading out there to the lake.