opinions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mickey Thomson Classic's. just can't beat that look on these trucks.

Completely agree with this! Great look for this truck! I bought Pacer 164's which are very similar but don't have the expensive name. Much more affordable for those of us with a budget but still look great in my opinion.

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pacer 136s look great! Love the price even more!

I'm guessing thats what you have on now huh? Honestly its kind of an old school look but i think it still looks pretty good! Then again anything would probly look good on that sharp truck.

MIKE//Z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn lol im an idiot! I ment I like the pacer 164's ( the ones you have!) I have the American racing Ventura 136 rims which i HATE.because they look wayy to old school lol. Thanks for the compliment! Get some more pics of your truck! It looks mint!

jtlichty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damn lol im an idiot! I ment I like the pacer 164's ( the ones you have!) I have the American racing Ventura 136 rims which i HATE.because they look wayy to old school lol. Thanks for the compliment! Get some more pics of your truck! It looks mint!

OH! I gotcha now. Thanks man! So far I like how it has turned out and hope to do some more upgrading when I can afford it. I'll try to get some better pics up on here at some point. But back to the rims. I got pretty lucky and found a set of them in 17x9 on my local Craigslist for $300! They needed a lot of cleaning up but it wasn't anything Mother's polish and lots of elbow grease couldn't handle. So if you don't already use craigslist I would suggest that if you're looking to buy used. It can be slow finding what you want sometimes but when you do its soo worth it. Then again if you're looking to buy new rims then it doesn't really matter where you buy them!