Opinions on my build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
15x10 with 33x10.50 and it does rub
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

My cousins has a set of 15x10s with 33s... ;) anybody got a few sets of jackstands...?

A 16x8 with 12mm offset has 5 inches of backspacing. That's what this truck has, with 285s.

You must be registered for see images attach

I think it looks great but those wheels won't work with every lift kit. Too much backspacing.

Is that with a crank?

Last edited:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
First, I'd say do not run wheel spacers anywhere near that thick EVER. 1/4" is all I would ever consider safe. 2" is asking to die.

Also, I would not invest in any 10" wide wheel until you are lifted.

you hear that scott...... lol. A buddy of mine lost a wheel on the tollway after installing some wheel spacers the previous day.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
you hear that scott...... lol. A buddy of mine lost a wheel on the tollway after installing some wheel spacers the previous day.

if they are installed right they areb't a problem. and people who use spacers to widen the rear to match the front never catch crap for it :deal:

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
if they are installed right they areb't a problem. and people who use spacers to widen the rear to match the front never catch crap for it :deal:

very true. I would just make sure it's torqued right. I dont know if people use loctite on them but i personally would.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
very true. I would just make sure it's torqued right. I dont know if people use loctite on them but i personally would.

torque them correctly and check them regularly even once in a while for a few hundo miles and I'd imagine I'd be good. I think my dad has loctite.

racer36

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive had inch and a half spacers for about 300 or so miles now, no problems. Just loctite and check often

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk 2