Opinions on my build?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Thanks a million! Exactly what I need

depending on offset you can get some rims that will stick them out a little farther than mine as well you dont need 16x10 for the width, i think its negative offset sticks the rims out farther but not positive how that whole thing works, you can ask P2 or someone and they can explain it to you

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
depending on offset you can get some rims that will stick them out a little farther than mine as well you dont need 16x10 for the width, i think its negative offset sticks the rims out farther but not positive how that whole thing works, you can ask P2 or someone and they can explain it to you

Oh no, dont make me type all that again!!!!! :hidesbehindsofa:

Yes though, negative offset makes them stick out but its all in comparison to stock rims too. Stock rims have a positive offset which is why yours with a zero offset stick out...

Ruger_556

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh no, dont make me type all that again!!!!! :hidesbehindsofa:

Yes though, negative offset makes them stick out but its all in comparison to stock rims too. Stock rims have a positive offset which is why yours with a zero offset stick out...

So what is the stock offset?

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
If you want it to stick out even a little more than you can run 305's instead of 285's. I have 16x8 wheels too and with 285's they look just like Danny's but with 305's they stick out about another inch