Official Dually Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scooter

Reaction score
i have a gooseneck trailer that i pull with this truck, i have triple semi bags rated at 22,500 lbs. the set up i built can pull a 4 car wedge trailer at 70 mph. you can have your cake and eat it too!! i do have some downsides, i lost about half of my bed because of the bridge i built but it really doesent need to be this over the top. and i decided on a 350 vortec for fuel mileage (currently 14.5mpg) i should have stayed with the diesel.

You must be registered for see images attach

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Some people just want their haulers to look killer too. Most of the duallys I know of that are slammed and looking pretty actually do get down and dirty and are put to work by their owners. Mine is far from pretty right now, but I do plan on a drop, some paint, wheels and other goodies for it, but every mod will be made with the full intention of keeping full use of its capabilities when I need them. The closest thing to off-road mine will ever see is backing over my curb to park my travel trailer beside the house, so that's a non-issue for me. :)

Scooter, what IS that front bumper?

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait.....off road....thats a stretch. Its 7000lbs and 8 feet wide, that would be like making your own trail. But there are some rougher roads that Id be tooling down. I just cant picture a truck that big that low, besides, I like ripping around in a truck that big after a huge snow dump :D

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
A rough road wouldn't stop a slammed dually by any means. A truck with a wheel and tire combo like scooter's may have to take it slower in the name of wheel preservation, but it would make it.

Now, if you're talking about a "rough" road with rocks, ruts and other ridiculous obstacles, that's a different story and nobody with a truck like that who has any sense would ever attempt it. But, of course, those trucks weren't built for that type of thing anyhow, so it's a non-issue.

In a perfect world I'd have a different vehicle for all types of terrain, but since my terrain never consists of the bad stuff, it would be a waste to have something like that. :cool:

scooter

Reaction score
i built the front bumper from three steel bumpers, i will have it cromed when im done. i was tired of seeing the same caddie clip plastic cover like the one in the first pic from 2010. fobroader your right for what you need to do this would be a tearable truck for you. we do alot of camping too, i want to put a pop-up (without axle) on the front of my gooseneck and still have room for some toys but theres no where in florida i need to go to camp that i cant roll into with my rig.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ive been to several campsites where you wouldnt want to try without a 4x4. Oh man, if I lived in a warmer climate where I wouldnt need 4x4 for 4-5 months a year, Id be all over a lowered truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

COOL!!! this is my truck from slamfest last year, i just stumbled across it under a google search!! i just registered, i dident know about this site. anyway here is an updated pic from slamfest this year after body drop, bumper and vortec drivetrain swap. slamfest was alittle wet but allways good anyone from here go?
You must be registered for see images

I truely hate this thread, I am going to have to buy another dually soon!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score

COOL!!! this is my truck from slamfest last year, i just stumbled across it under a google search!! i just registered, i dident know about this site. anyway here is an updated pic from slamfest this year after body drop, bumper and vortec drivetrain swap. slamfest was alittle wet but allways good anyone from here go?
You must be registered for see images
Nice truck BTW!