Official Dually Picture Thread!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Since I do live in TX if I ever bought a truck with that grill on it I could take it off and make some decent money selling it, not racist just the truth.

Same here, there's plenty of clientele for that sort of thing. I wouldn't mind buying a truck at all with it on there, be making some money back in no time.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I thought the same thing when I pulled the roll bar, and the side steps, and the lift off of my truck but lack of motivation has all that sitting in the garage.

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
here is my buddies dually that just got shot for street trucks about two weeks ago and he sold it for 17k friday. Him and his dad did the paint. Also his dads red dually that started as a reg cab and they turned it into a ccsb and then into a dually. They are making it a ccsb again.
You must be registered for see images attach

here's a pic when it was a ccsb right after they bodied it

scooter

Reaction score
COOL!!! this is my truck from slamfest last year, i just stumbled across it under a google search!! i just registered, i dident know about this site. anyway here is an updated pic from slamfest this year after body drop, bumper and vortec drivetrain swap. slamfest was alittle wet but allways good anyone from here go?
You must be registered for see images

scooter

Reaction score
That one looks pretty straight.

COOL!!! this is my truck from slamfest last year, i just stumbled across it under a google search!! i just registered, i dident know about this site. anyway here is an updated pic from slamfest this year after body drop, bumper and vortec drivetrain swap. slamfest was alittle wet but allways good anyone from here go?
You must be registered for see images

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You guys like your duallys way too fancy for this cat.....I like mine to be what they were meant for, work trucks. Id love to own this one, as is, to pull my trailer and put a deck on the back with 2 quads. Basically, something like this :

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?...um=Social+Media&utm_campaign=Post+To+Facebook

I know it doesnt have to Ben Hur spiky chariot wheels and funky paint, but I can haul my cmping rig and quads to a deserted spot on a mountain road......try that with those hovercrafts.