OBX Headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
look pretty legit. i just don't like the 2.5 out... i've got 3" exhaust and don't like having to back fill that much when i weld

k_pro1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well now i still have the stock 2 inch pipe after the manifolds so ima run all new exhaust when i install the headers.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look pretty legit. i just don't like the 2.5 out... i've got 3" exhaust and don't like having to back fill that much when i weld

UHm, they make reducers, you don't just fill the gap with weld smh, I am not even a welder and I know that's a bad idea.

well now i still have the stock 2 inch pipe after the manifolds so ima run all new exhaust when i install the headers.

Do you want duals or a single setup?

Kranz

Reaction score
Just installed them today. Hooking up the EGR tube in the back was a ***** and it's hard to get to a couple spark plugs now. Passenger side went on smoothly, driver side was a pain because the EGR tube was in the way when tightening the back bolt. Some of that was expected, but everything fit very well. I'm happy.

edit: I didn't use the gaskets or clamps that came with the headers.

WFO4X4

Banned
Reaction score
Just installed them today. Hooking up the EGR tube in the back was a ***** and it's hard to get to a couple spark plugs now. Passenger side went on smoothly, driver side was a pain because the EGR tube was in the way when tightening the back bolt. Some of that was expected, but everything fit very well. I'm happy.

edit: I didn't use the gaskets or clamps that came with the headers.
i hope you took pics during the process.....