OBS (Old Blown up ) to NBS (New Bad ass ) Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
oh yeah! just waiting to find axles :)

also nice thing about working in a shop with beemer guys is. my parts wont get confused with theirs.just a little bit bigger ;)

Last edited:

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
so im having an awful time finding a gm d60 thats not a dually. if anyone in IL/WI that can help me out if would be much appreciated :cheers:

axisT6

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What kind of pricing are you finding on the dually fronts? It may be worth it to buy the dually front and then source the correct hubs. OR you can run the dually front along with a dually rear and use uncentered H1 wheels.

willdabeast69

Mudd Slutt
Reaction score
what happened to the cummins =(

i sold it to my buddy. he put it in his obs f250

What kind of pricing are you finding on the dually fronts? It may be worth it to buy the dually front and then source the correct hubs. OR you can run the dually front along with a dually rear and use uncentered H1 wheels.

its all good found fully upgraded d60/14bff with hydro assist steering, 37s, and a np205 for 2500 bucks

Last edited:

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'll be checking in, Also Funny I thought I recognized Marks E36 off and then you posted his build link sealed the deal haha.