Nitto mud grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 8lughd

Reaction score
LMAO! FUNNY ****. So what is a good mud tire to get? i do alot of hunting and im always out at sand dunes. i live in the desert which is very rocky around here

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Look into toyo m/t's,
Should last you a while even on a big heavy truck.
I'd also look into pitbull rocker radials. I had them in bias ply and the wore awesome. Sold them with 15k miles on them and still had 80% tread.

brutpwr

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have personal experience with these. They were very load and got loader and rougher as they cupped severely with time. They were load enough that I remember someone on a phone call asking why they here an airplane in the background lol. As I recall they rode fine but you really feel the lugs coming to a stop especially as the tread wears. The compound is soft but the tread is deep so they can last longer then you might think. The soft compound also lets them grip pavement well. I'm thinking they even might be the best gripping mud tire out there for street use. They have surprising grip on the street for a mud tir e in the dry and even in the wet.

livelifewideopen

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know what your commute is like, If you drive a lot of highway I recommend Goodyear wrangler duratracs. still hum a little at the 33x12.5 size but I wheel my 1988 k1500 hard and I don't get stuck unless I try to follow my buddy tahoe on 40s