Nitto mud grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89 8lughd

Reaction score
So i been thinking about puting some new 35x12.50x17 nittos on my truck. i have read reviews about them and everybody that runs them absolutly loves them. I also have heard though that they rattle your front suspension and truck to pieces. has anybody run these tires before and if so, what were your thoughts?

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
My buddy ran them in a 35x12.50x20 on an nbs with a 6" lift and it didn't ride bad

sent from my glade air freshner

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
I've kinda always related Nitto Mud Grapplers with Brostars. I have no first hand experience, so there is absolutely no validity to that.. but anyone in my town running brostars, you can bet on 9/10 that it will be accompanied with nitto mud grapplers, that won't ever leave the pavement.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
I had a set on my 84 k25 and I wouldn't run them again. They were ok on road and no good off road. Plus they lasted less then 50k kms…

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've got them in 40's.
They ride ok, didn't take a lot of weight to balance.
As they start to wear they get louder, and louder.
Offroad, they aren't bad. They do like to dig down in soft sand if you don't keep up your momentum.
As for mileage, I've only put a little over 5k miles on them in over 2 years. They still have 20/32 of tread left.
They measure pretty true to height aswell when new. My 40's measure in at 39.5" on a 12" wide wheel on the truck.

slowburb

all motor
Reaction score
So i been thinking about puting some new 35x12.50x17 nittos on my truck. i have read reviews about them and everybody that runs them absolutly loves them. I also have heard though that they rattle your front suspension and truck to pieces. has anybody run these tires before and if so, what were your thoughts?

They're not awesome. Especially for dual duty. They're good for a dedicated mud truck. They are loud. The compound is soft. You will be able to watch them wear out if you drive them on the highway.

I've kinda always related Nitto Mud Grapplers with Brostars. I have no first hand experience, so there is absolutely no validity to that.. but anyone in my town running brostars, you can bet on 9/10 that it will be accompanied with nitto mud grapplers, that won't ever leave the pavement.

Brostars?

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Brostars on them brorunners blowing that bro coal lmao

sent from my glade air freshner