New Trailer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Duramax time IMHO

My parents just bought a trailer, 27' Cougar, Dad was worried his 2002 Duramax couldn't handle it.

LOL

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Duramax time IMHO

My parents just bought a trailer, 27' Cougar, Dad was worried his 2002 Duramax couldn't handle it.

LOL

LOL.....I think hell be good, even in the steepest climbs of BC with a 27' hell be good. Id love to get a Duramax but all the good ones, ones with under 200,000Km and not ex-oil field trucks, are all over $20K. I dont want to spend anymore than about $12-13K. Ive found a lot of nice 3/4 ton gassers around here with the right mileage and options.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL.....I think hell be good, even in the steepest climbs of BC with a 27' hell be good. Id love to get a Duramax but all the good ones, ones with under 200,000Km and not ex-oil field trucks, are all over $20K. I dont want to spend anymore than about $12-13K. Ive found a lot of nice 3/4 ton gassers around here with the right mileage and options.

you can get a mid 2000 power stroke for 12-13 lmao

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can get a mid 2000 power stroke for 12-13 lmao

I think when talking about the powerstroke LMAO is the best description.......I wouldnt mind a Cummins, but its too bad they wrapped that in a Dodge, I hate the interiors of Dodges, its like being in a mid 80's Cavalier.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
If you want to try a diesel I vote powerstroke. It is a better motor than the duramax and comes with a solid axle. :uhoh2: