New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I can find random **** I want, but I just need to go get a part time to afford my addiction to these trucks...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
heh. I think I need a second full time job.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
actually my intake is a bit different than the marine, but its the same idea. the charger is a whipple and I dig it, magnacharger makes a nice one too but they're rare for the L31.

next? well I'm selling the whipple and going to do twin turbos, y'know, something to make the daily commute a litte more fun :D

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
actually my intake is a bit different than the marine, but its the same idea. the charger is a whipple and I dig it, magnacharger makes a nice one too but they're rare for the L31.

next? well I'm selling the whipple and going to do twin turbos, y'know, something to make the daily commute a litte more fun :D

Are you piecing together a TT system or buying a kit? ive been thinking of going turbo lately.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm piecing it together myself. right now I'm thinking of some larger sized T3's, cast manifolds, air to air intercooler (and I might even add a port for meth injection that I could add down the road if I decide to do that later), I might do a separate oiling system for the turbos, though I'm not 100% sure on that, I may just tap into the engine oiling but I'm still researching alot of it out.

silverado13

GEAR HEAD
Reaction score
thats going to make your truck borderline not a daily driver lol, do they even make turbo kits for gmt 400s, ive seen people turbo them but they make there own manifold