New to the site

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
wish I knew, heh, its actually only been on the road with the blower for maybe a month and a half or something, went down again a week or 2 ago due to a bad fuel pump, so I put in a walbro 255lph high pressure one on a new delphi sender. been working great since. I've been doing alot of tuning lately and getting it ready to renew the registration.

If you ever get it on a dyno, post up the numbers. I'm sure they're pretty impressive!!!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for sure, I have a connection to a good dyno a couple hours away from me, I'll most likely get it up there sometime, but I don't see it in the super near future. right now I need to get my 4.88's in, and after winter, I'm going to put on a smaller blower pulley I aquired to increase the boost a little.

Chevrolet Fanatic

GM Leg Humper
Reaction score
Looks great man.

apparently not, I had clears for almost 10 years, but the man started getting on my back about it so I just bit the bullet and put some ambers on the apease them. since its a daily driver I'd rather deal with having amber corners than be hassled. I used to have blue blinker lights too, and no one cared until recently.

Have you seen the LMC ones that are half chrome and half amber? Those might look better than the full amber ones, and I think they are still considered legal.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't I dont check out LMC alot but I'll have to look those up. their main complaint about the clears were that they had no amber reflectors on them at all, so even a small reflector on the side, I would think, would suffice.

its worth a shot, but these are the same people who told me that the original 13 year old corner blinker bulbs 'weren't amber ENOUGH' for them to let me renew my registration. heh, I asked them to show me the spectrum analysis of it to prove that it wasn't flourescing in the amber light wavelength. they didn't know what I was talking about.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I haven't I dont check out LMC alot but I'll have to look those up. their main complaint about the clears were that they had no amber reflectors on them at all, so even a small reflector on the side, I would think, would suffice.

its worth a shot, but these are the same people who told me that the original 13 year old corner blinker bulbs 'weren't amber ENOUGH' for them to let me renew my registration. heh, I asked them to show me the spectrum analysis of it to prove that it wasn't flourescing in the amber light wavelength. they didn't know what I was talking about.

You must be registered for see images

Page 66

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oooh. those do look better, I'll have to put them on my shopping list.