New Ride :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Full coverage on my truck is 180 a month and that is with my dad being the poloicy holder and me as a secondary driver. I have an insurance policy with a 93 accord, 95 land rover and 98 camry on it currently with my 20 year old brother, 18 year old sister and me on it and it is 140 a month for liability on all 3.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
And all this time I thought that was the road between Calgary & Edmonton!

Red Deer would be the speed trap/pit stop!

mid as well be... cruising at 120-130 and you still get passed like your standing still

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
mid as well be... cruising at 120-130 and you still get passed like your standing still

Red Deer is fuel/timmys stop. Yeah, if youre doing 120.....please stay in the right lane.

You guys are talking in km's, right? I'm assuming, because otherwise, that's insane. Looks like a fun car, but I would prefer a '66 GTO, which I saw one the other day, dark purple. :drool:

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
You guys are talking in km's, right? I'm assuming, because otherwise, that's insane. Looks like a fun car, but I would prefer a '66 GTO, which I saw one the other day, dark purple. :drool:

66 GTO would suck as DD but i totally agree id love to have a 66-67 GTO.