New Ride :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
So i have a new ride, no more 12mpg DD :happy:

2004 Pontiac GTO, 6spd, 58k miles. (sorry its dusty in the pics but they are picking peanuts near my house)

You must be registered for see images attach

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow holy **** dude didnt expect this from you, thats fvckin badass! and its black too. still got the truck??

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
wow holy **** dude didnt expect this from you, thats fvckin badass! and its black too. still got the truck??

Yea ive been looking for something for a while. Truck had seen its better days but since im doing 3-400 miles every weekend (more starting august). So i just wanted something newer with better mpg. OBS is staying and will mostly be used to screw around here. Unless it snows :lol:

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
Interior shots?

Dont have any atm, Im going to get some tomorrow after i clean it. Interior is dusty, brilliant me (being used to truck) left the windows down and right beside where i was parked they were picking peanuts. -_-

Looked out and saw my brand new (to me) car in a bigass dust cloud, wasnt happy :lol:

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
And it is black, after about 3 washes you won't want to wash it anymore because you find new scratches every time you wash it.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score
And it is black, after about 3 washes you won't want to wash it anymore because you find new scratches every time you wash it.
Its never been garaged kept so the paint has its fair share of flaws. Only thing that sorta annoys me is the rear bumper has a scrape....but i can deal with it.
Hell yeah nice car, I would love to have one of those!
Thanks man, im having fun with it!
oooooohhhhh, thats a sexy *****. Nice car man, I love those!!
Thanks!

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bet that things fun to bomb around in with the 6 speed, are you driving the hell out of it compared to your truck?