New Ride :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW that is cheap. I don't have full coverage and my insurance is $1600/year.

JESUS........now I remember why I started driving like an old man. I like paying $2400/year for full coverage on 2 cars, liability on one and home insurance. When I first bought my Altima, I was paying $3700/year when I was 25

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
JESUS........now I remember why I started driving like an old man. I like paying $2400/year for full coverage on 2 cars, liability on one and home insurance. When I first bought my Altima, I was paying $3700/year when I was 25

On my '98, insurance is $1175.00/yr. with $200 comprehensive deductable, & $400 collision deductable. It only covers up to $5000.00 of improvements over & above the vehicles market value. With reciepts for such, of course. That's with a 10 year 'safe driver' discount. I haven't made a claim in 15 years. Probably been driving longer than a lot of you guys have been around.
We have only one vehicle insurance co., owned & run by the provincial government.
A government owned monopoly. There's NO arguing with 'em. The ********!

Oh. & nice new ride! Always had a soft spot for Goats, no matter what the year. The ORIGINAL muscle car!

Pontiac...R.I.P.