New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome to the dark side!
Not sure what color your truck is in your profile pic, but it is dang close to my motorcycle color>
You must be registered for see images attach

the light has to hit it just right to bring out the flake, but it has to be close!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The closest junkyard is around 55 miles from me. soo not real far, but not as close as I would like either.. haha. they have a ton of them too. Once I get it on the road and lockable.. I would make my way down there hopefully and get me some parts. I am having a hard time finding any used lowering parts online or on craigslist around where I live. There has to be people with at least some springs laying around from when people bag there silverado!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
UPDATE- broke down and decided to buy a DJM flip kit for the back. Gonna go with a 6" first to see how I like it.. If I dont like it.. 2" hangers :D. someone needs to sell me there 3" drop coils.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Update- Started tearing into the cooling system of the truck due to lack of heat to find out that there was no thermostat installed.. haha Resealed up the temp sensor too due to it leaking. Then went to check on the timing to make sure it was in line. Went to unhook the EST wire just to find out that it was already unplugged.. haha checked the timing and plugged the EST wire back in and fired right up and ran like a charm! this truck has been driven around for quite a while.. I cannot believe no one checked into the check engine light or why it was doggy.. haha

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No comments huh? haha Well here is what I did yesterday

This truck is not going to be showworthy by anymeans. It is going to be my daily beater, but still look decent. My flip kit should be here tommorow so I am hoping I will get that done this weekend!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Are you spray painting in 30 degree weather, outside???

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you spray painting in 30 degree weather, outside???
Well.. the day started out nice... sun beaming down on the truck.. no coat on.. it was nice.. next thing ya know.. the wind started blowing.. cold front came through and I had my carhart jacket back on.. damn midwest weather.. Most of it was painted in 50+ degrees.. haha why you ask?