New Member with New Fullsize!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am willing to bet the reason why your cab and bed don't line up is due to wore out cab mounts or the metal the cab mounts rest on is rotted out. Very common on these trucks.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
haha why you ask?
Just seemed a little cold thats all. Figured you got the same temps going as we do here. No steaking or anything though, looks like it turned out pretty good considering the weather!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea the paint is just a spray **** job, but hey.. I don't want it to be show Quality.. lol it will sit in the garage all the time.. anyways.. got an update.. Got a rant here.. Dewalt officially makes the worst saw zaw blades EVER. Irwin for the win. Both 14tpi and made for heavy metal. no comparison.. anyways.. after midnight.. started on the project at 3pm.. 9 hour flip kit job.. All i can say is.. Hanger bolts are the WORST ever thing to change. My truck is an 88 and nothing.. I mean nothing looked like it had been taken apart since then. twisted a million bolts off.. I didn't even get time to put my notch in tonight. I did it all by myself.. not very fun.. Wrestling a heavy rear end with it snowing just outside the garage and temps falling to around 16.. it was a beautiful night to lower my silverado.. anyways here are a few pics I got. More to come later!
You must be registered for see images attach

Btw.. this has to be the most respectible/ grown up forum I have been on. I like the s10forum, but there is alot of drama on there and this forum is all about the info and no **** talking.. or none that I have seen yet! thanks for comments so far

smurfcivic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
great progress for those cold temps!! Screw that im pissed cause tomorrows low is in the 50's!! lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My weekend off and i wanted to get it done haha. I also had to roll the fender well lip last night too due to my tires was close to getting into the lip. Need to go take some more pics out in the daylight but all my muscles hurt.. Haha bruised my tail bone rolling around on the garage floor. Dumb lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
All i did was flip the axle. I thought about pulling a leaf but decided against it.. So it is just a 6 inch flip kit. I went and picked up some drop spindles today. There belltechs.. Havent heard good words about them due to apparently making the tire stick out but it was better then buying brand new ones. I will be putting those on asap!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I promised some better pics of my truck, but here is what I got due to the weather outside.. haha