New Member, 98 ECSB 2500, 4x4, 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow great looking rig! and yes they will fit. i believe the backspacing is 4.5" or 5"

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very very Nice! I would love to have a 454 in my truck! Plus i really like white!

thekevin

Reaction score
What do you guys think about a set of 17" H2 wheels with some 265/70/17's, or can I fit 285's under it without doing anything.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
would look good imo. 285s should fit, at most you would have to crank the tbars a little or trim a little.

thekevin

Reaction score
Well I found a set of PYO's with center caps for $250 today so they are down at the tire shop getting a new set of Yokohama Geolandar A/T-S 10plys put on, they are going to mount them on my truck after work, I will take an updated pic when I get home.

It rained pretty hard here this weekend and after the rain when I first started my truck and the fan in the dash kicked on it shot a whole bunch of water in my floorboard, so a quick google search said it was probably the cowl screw on the passenger side. I put some silicone in it, what is the chances that is actually what it was, it seemed like a lot of water for a little screw hole.

thekevin

Reaction score
I was surprised at how much more the 285's were going to cost, it was 30 to 40 per tire more depending on which ones I got.

thekevin

Reaction score
Sorry for the bad pic, it's almost dark here, but here is what it looks like now.

You must be registered for see images attach