New Member, 98 ECSB 2500, 4x4, 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thekevin

Reaction score
Well I finally bought another real truck after my last one tried to knock down a tree about 50mph and didn't fair too well from that. I am heading to trade my Jeep for this one right after work. I will take some better pics after I get it tonight, these are what I got over craigslist.

1998 2500, 4x4, 454, Auto, 79,000 miles

You must be registered for see images attach

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
wanna sell me the bed off of it? lol you don't find many short bed 3/4 tons. makes me wanna get mine back on the road.

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its the way the flares are, OEM are drilled through and then back drilled for the nut. I would like to put OEM flares back on it, I'm not much on the quality of aftermarket stick on ones.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that truck is just sooo nice

i would love to find a 2500 version of my truck...or any nice ecsb 2500

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Its the way the flares are, OEM are drilled through and then back drilled for the nut. I would like to put OEM flares back on it, I'm not much on the quality of aftermarket stick on ones.

O ok I was just making sure you weren't passing up good beds thinking they were different.

Blue975speed

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Na, lol I talked to the body guys at the local dealership but they discouraged me. That had initially been the plan, but oh well. My new plan is to get a half ton bed, but then there is a cutter you can buy specifically for back drilling. But beings i have access to CNC machines i might just make one.