New exhaust idea, this might be the one!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Did you notice any diference in mileage? alot of the time with better flow (usually headers) the power band moves the torque band up slightly. depending on your setup it can be a good or a bad thing.

Mileage changed a little bit nothing significant, i think i gained an extra 20kms to a tank of gas

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Mileage changed a little bit nothing significant, i think i gained an extra 20kms to a tank of gas

Hey i'd be extatic if I could get 20kms more per tank.. i'm stuck at about 400kms per 70L on a good day. I can drop down to 200 if i'm towing something heavy.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Remember the way the 80s trucks had the dual exhaust ran? Both pipes out behind the passenger side rear tire. I always liked it.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
I personally Like it straight out the back or dumped. I think turned down at the rear bumper would be the best for no drone.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Hey i'd be extatic if I could get 20kms more per tank.. i'm stuck at about 400kms per 70L on a good day. I can drop down to 200 if i'm towing something heavy.

I can get usually between 450-475kms per tank in my 92 but in my 95 im around the 420km mark..

And i agree with you on exhaust, either dumped or straight out the back looks the best imo

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
how is running duals gonna hurt anything? I run duals on everything never saw any problem, never cut off single and went to duals either though.

glasspacks sound good except for driving, then they pop and crackle and I hate it, now if they are dumped they don't or at least not as bad.

I don't see you getting that much from one cat, them high flows aint cheap much less 2.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you just want sound, high flow cat, into the muffler of your choice (i say no glasspacks, but your truck do what you want, dumped or if you go si/do all the way tucked into the back bumper so it angles down and is hidden