NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you making these for the different configurations? Off the top of my head I know the earlier trucks had the alternator on the driver's side, and later was passenger. And what about dual battery trucks - there are a few options there as well.

Yes I am Dave. Im aware of the different configurations, the 4 options listed in the original post are the different options you have as far as the kits go. Then when ordering I just need to know the year/engine size specs of the truck and the kit will be made accordingly for your exact configuration.

As for the dual battery set up, I'll have a kit in a the near future for converting to dual batteries as well as a big 3 kit for trucks already equipped with dual batteries!

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Yes I am Dave. Im aware of the different configurations, the 4 options listed in the original post are the different options you have as far as the kits go. Then when ordering I just need to know the year/engine size specs of the truck and the kit will be made accordingly for your exact configuration.

As for the dual battery set up, I'll have a kit in a the near future for converting to dual batteries as well as a big 3 kit for trucks already equipped with dual batteries!

Very interested... cant wait to see the dual battery conversion

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
So, i know i mentioned this to you before. Im running two baterie to the back of my truck... how could i go abouts wiring it? Would i need a bigger alternator or just the stock one should work? im not really in need of the baterie, its more just for added weight. Ill hook up my (in the futur) two 10 inch subs to it. But for this kit, its made to go to the stock location. Could you make it so the wires are long enough to go to one side of the engine bay where make both bateries meet up, and have some sort of black that feeds the power? I dont know if i make any sense, i hope i do lol

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So, i know i mentioned this to you before. Im running two baterie to the back of my truck... how could i go abouts wiring it? Would i need a bigger alternator or just the stock one should work? im not really in need of the baterie, its more just for added weight. Ill hook up my (in the futur) two 10 inch subs to it. But for this kit, its made to go to the stock location. Could you make it so the wires are long enough to go to one side of the engine bay where make both bateries meet up, and have some sort of black that feeds the power? I dont know if i make any sense, i hope i do lol

I remember you mentioning that a month or two ago, I'll shoot you a PM with your options on the wiring of the remote dual batteries Eric!

I was seriously considering ordering one of these kits on the 6th but i may wind up holding off till the dual battery kit comes out lol

Whatever works Chris! The way these will be set up, one of the options will allow you to add the dual batteries kit even if you already have the Big 3 Kit installed! :cheers:

baron did you get my pms a few days back?

I didn't get a reply back Tyler, could you try sending it again please? My PM box may have been filled up, but I just made some space so we should be good to go!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ah, i figured as much, just didn't seen different part numbers for the TBI VS Vortec split.

Good to know on the dual batteries. I'm still debating on IF i want to add a second battery to my truck.

The dual batteries are a nice upgrade, and can be set up a few different ways depending on what kind of set up you'd like. Even on a truck without a ton of 12V accessories, a reserve battery is a nice thing to have when you need it!

Very interested... cant wait to see the dual battery conversion

I'll be sure to keep you posted!

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
I remember you mentioning that a month or two ago, I'll shoot you a PM with your options on the wiring of the remote dual batteries Eric!

Whatever works Chris! The way these will be set up, one of the options will allow you to add the dual batteries kit even if you already have the Big 3 Kit installed! :cheers:

I didn't get a reply back Tyler, could you try sending it again please? My PM box may have been filled up, but I just made some space so we should be good to go!

Just so I understand this right this kit will be easily upgradable to dual batteries just by adding a positive to positive wire like the stock diesel layout correct?

Check your pms in a few min Baron gonna send ya another one in regards to the items we discussed

Sent from a 6.5 Detroit Diesel powered smartphone

Status
Not open for further replies.