Wiring Diagram for factory Power Ground locations, Big 3 , illustration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mugly

Reaction score
Hi all, after reading as many articles as I could find, researching, and looking at my own truck(1994 K2500 5.7) , I've decided to do the big three as well as replace/upgrade all the other grounds. I'm a pretty visual person so I drew out this illustration, maybe it will help others to get a good idea of the wiring under the hood. Anything incorrect or grounds I may have missed feel free to let me know. BTW I decided to go with 2 gauge cable for most everything including oem ground straps and 4 gauge for the power lead to the distribution block. Thanks, cheers.
You must be registered for see images attach

jay167

Reaction score
Hi all, after reading as many articles as I could find, researching, and looking at my own truck(1994 K2500 5.7) , I've decided to do the big three as well as replace/upgrade all the other grounds. I'm a pretty visual person so I drew out this illustration, maybe it will help others to get a good idea of the wiring under the hood. Anything incorrect or grounds I may have missed feel free to let me know. BTW I decided to go with 2 gauge cable for most everything including oem ground straps and 4 gauge for the power lead to the distribution block. Thanks, cheers.
You must be registered for see images attach
Thank you