NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgive the ignorance, but what is the difference/benefit between 2AWG and 0AWG?
Thanks, Erin

Hi Erin, just as Robert said; the 0AWG is a larger diameter cable then the 2AWG. In a nutshell, the larger diameter wire the lower the resistance and the more current that it can transfer! If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me anytime!

Wow damn...my truck is completely stock and I have no use for this but I want it so bad

Even on a stock truck, this is still a good upgrade. Even the newest of the GMT400 trucks are 13-14 years now, and the battery cables can be in pretty tough shape. Whether it be from corrosion, bad connections, bad terminals, or even broken wires from over the years. With this kit, you can replace all those old worn out cables with new high quality larger gauge american made cable!

wooohoooo im so excited!

Thanks again Tyler!!

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey mean green could you send me a few pics and i have a few questions for you since you seen to be the electeical guy here

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Another thing added to my list from you haha

IdreamofYenko

Runnin Lights and Sirens
Reaction score
Wow. List just keeps growing and growing. I'd much rather buy a wiring harness that I know will work rather than trying to make one myself since I have no experience there. It's just money after all.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Am i missing it? haha sorry Baron but in my defense I'm trying to rep u lol

Status
Not open for further replies.