NEW! Big 3 Wiring Upgrade Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NEW! Big 3 Battery Cable Upgrade Kits. All of the kits will come complete with everything you need to give your truck's electrical system a very nice upgrade, and an absolute must have for anyone running high draw electrical accessories (Such as amplifiers, winches, Aux Lights, etc etc). The cable used to build the kits is American Made high quality, audio grade power and ground cable. The kit's will be available in 4 different configurations to suit your exact needs. Everything in the kit is high quality, and heavy duty. This is not a universal kit, these are designed and built to fit your truck like a glove. This is the easiest and best way to upgrade, and takes all the guess work out of the equation! Below is the configurations that will be available:

Big 3 Upgrade Kit (Available in 2 AWG (Part#113B3K02) and 0 AWG Cable (Part#113B3K00). The kit will come with the following:

-Positive Battery Terminal to Alternator (Red Cable)
-Negative Battery Terminal to Intake Manifold (Black Cable)
-Negative Battery Terminal to Chassis (Black Cable)
-HD Gold Plated Side Post Battery Terminals with Accessory Stud
-Solid Copper Lugs (Every Connection Soldered and Crimped to each end of cables)
-ANL Style Fuse Holder with mounting Hardware
-Star Washers
-Complete Install Directions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must be registered for see images attach

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Complete Battery Cable Upgrade Kit (Available in 2 AWG (Part#113CBC02) or 0 AWG Cable (Part#113CBC00). This kit will include all of the above, plus:

-Positive Battery Terminal to Starter Cable.

You must be registered for see images attach

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pricing is as follows:

Big 3 Upgrade Kit - 2 AWG(#113B3K02): $89.95
Big 3 Upgrade Kit - 0 AWG(#1132B3K00):$99.95

Complete Battery Cable Kit - 2AWG(#113CBC02): $105.95
Complete Battery Cable Kit - 0AWG(#113CBC00): $115.95

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment: PayPal generally works best for everyone, but a USPS Postal Money Order also works for those of you who don't use PayPal.

Shipping: USPS Priority Mail

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently I have about a 5 day lead time on these. And as always, if anyone has any questions what so ever, please feel free to ask or PM anytime!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!
MADE IN THE UNITES STATES

-Baron aka "Mean Green"

Last edited:

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
About time someone started making this kit, gl this should sell very well around here

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Moore

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow damn...my truck is completely stock and I have no use for this but I want it so bad

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.