Need me on my decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need help deciding what headlights to get. these are the ones that i like
1:
You must be registered for see images attach

2:

3:

reason i am asking is because i have seen headlights like the first 2 on many trucks and like them on some then dont really like them on others. ive always like the smoked kinda look kinda like the first ones but i have seen them or similar ones on trucks on the forum and i dont really agree with them. ive never really like the chrome ones but they seem to look the best in my opinion. and i know that i like the oem but im wanting to possibly go with HIDs later on and have heard headlights with glare caps are the best way to go. if yall could help me out that would be great.

also where would yall recommend getting them from. thanks yall.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the first one man, but that's just me!

i do to but im on the fence cause ive seen them on the forum on guys trucks and they doint really appeal to me. ive seen the second ones in person and i like them but it was on a white truck and mines going to be a smokey grey color or dark grey.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Get the second ones, and if they're a bit "too much", have them tinted.

Sent from the Green Mile

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
If they're TYC housings they're about the best you'll get for halogen housings. They look the same as what I had on my 97.

Sent from the Green Mile

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If they're TYC housings they're about the best you'll get for halogen housings. They look the same as what I had on my 97.

Sent from the Green Mile

The ones pictured are lmc and I really don't want to pay 150 for a set of just headlights. I've found the same style on eBay for around 50. Not sure on the brand of them though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have similar to the second ones in my truck, got them of Ebay for $40. shipped. But my truck is white.

Seeing as your going with a dark gray, I would go with the 1st ones, the smoke would make it look dark and evil looking. Just my opinion.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have similar to the second ones in my truck, got them of Ebay for $40. shipped. But my truck is white.

Seeing as your going with a dark gray, I would go with the 1st ones, the smoke would make it look dark and evil looking. Just my opinion.
I was thinking that also. But I still don't know.

first ones!
Yours is one of the trucks I was talking about I didn't really like that much on. And it might be the color. You think you could chop them on my truck for me.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD