Need me on my decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

TYC elegante headlights and TYC stock replacements for the parking lights.

qukon 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
look for ones thats real glass like mine not the plastic lenses. THE glass ones will handle H I D'S a lot more i had the plastic ones they started to
get pitted and discolored.

95z71performer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Get the first set and retrofit some projectors and put in HID's then it will be amazing light output and an almost factory look IMO

I'm doing black housings with the halo projectors

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I won't tell ya what to choose, but I will help you to make your own decision. Here's your shi!te with that sh!te photo-bodged on:

:)

FYI: that last one you could do yourself with a couple bucks of wet sandpaper and plastic polish...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
look for ones thats real glass like mine not the plastic lenses. THE glass ones will handle H I D'S a lot more i had the plastic ones they started to
get pitted and discolored.

Nope.

35 W 4500K hids in Acrua TSX projectors inside the cheapest ebay plastic housings you can get.

Been running them for nearly 4 years now.

Not a single issue.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I won't tell ya what to choose, but I will help you to make your own decision. Here's your shi!te with that sh!te photo-bodged on:

FYI: that last one you could do yourself with a couple bucks of wet sandpaper and plastic polish...

Thanks for the shops man. Makes the decisions harder lol. I've already done the head light thing. My driver one works great but the passenger side housing is broke and its messed up. All the reflective junk inside is cracked and gone and so if won't reflect and project the light outward it just kinda spreads it which does nothing for driving at night.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

TYC elegante headlights and TYC stock replacements for the parking lights.

I like the way those look. Where did you get them from and if you don't mind me asking how much did they run you. Just the headlights

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got them from stylin. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any more. They were about $100.

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score