my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firefighter_2319

more time than money
Reaction score
Body lift would have to go. Other than that its a good looking truck.

would take it off but gonna take off the torsion keys and get a 6in suspension lift. kinda wanting the truck as high as i can get it.....unless there is another lift out there thats higher than a 6in.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
would take it off but gonna take off the torsion keys and get a 6in suspension lift. kinda wanting the truck as high as i can get it.....unless there is another lift out there thats higher than a 6in.

There are plenty of lifts that are higher then 6". They make a 12" IFS lift for the GMT400s, and with a SAS you can go as high as you want.

gunz

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Dont waste your money lifting IFS more than a few inches. Go SAS adn drop a dana 60 in the front, They you wonyt bust your shafst everytime you touch the gas pedal. IFS is comfortable, but youll spend alot of time replacing parts if you put anything larger than 35s on it.

Still I like the color combination.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SirTurdFerguson