My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
All of the old parts are in the bed of the truck, PM me offers on front end parts as I dont want this to turn into a sale thread.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't post a wanted thread but I'm looking for a stock exhaust from the headers back for this RCSB. I'm around Nashville, Birmingham, and Atlanta a lot and can pick it up if someone has one they can donate!

Thanks

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got my 4HI mod done today! Still waiting on the manufacturer to send me my replacement passenger side headlight.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know why the trucks bed is not lined up with the cab?

You must be registered for see images attach

My only guess is that this cab bushing is worn out? I can rotate it freely by hand. But I'll turn to the experts here!

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for a seat like this or something similar, I think its what I want to swap into my truck

Last edited:

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anyone know why the trucks bed is not lined up with the cab?

My only guess is that this cab bushing is worn out? I can rotate it freely by hand. But I'll turn to the experts here!

I would say you are right that upper bushing looks pretty flattened out, and if the bolt is loose then something has shrunk. Another possiblity is that the hole for the bushing has rotted away and bushing has sunk through the mount some.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I would agree with the rear cab mounts being worn out. My 94 is the same way but not quite as bad as yours/ My brother and I used a floor jack and a block of wood and lifted the cab a bit to line it up and the upper rubber mounts where a bit squished out. I plan on replacing mine some time this summer.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I 3rd the statement on the rear cab bushing being rotted out. Mine was bad.. my lines did not line up for nothing. Here is a pic of what mine looked likes like>

skaneever

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, any idea what I should do with the grill? I dont think the color match will look good and my chrome is peeling off. Thought about going all black and painting the bow tie gold since I'll have the TAG or ARB bar.

This thing has the moon guages that I dont really like, and I really hate the digital temperature panel. I'm still doing research on changing the interior and not 100% sure that I will do it, some have said the 95 were interchangeable with what I have. Is that true?

I peeled the chrome off my grill and painted it black, love the look. I'm anti-chrome tho. Do the LED swap in the moonie cluster and change the color of the Hvac lens, really refreshes the interior look of our trucks at a low cost.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I 3rd the statement on the rear cab bushing being rotted out. Mine was bad.. my lines did not line up for nothing. Here is a pic of what mine looked likes like>

How did you end up fixing it? I'm going to jack mine up and remove it to see if its rotted out or if the bushing is just worn out. This truck just has small places of surface rust so I doubt its rotted through