My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How did you end up fixing it? I'm going to jack mine up and remove it to see if its rotted out or if the bushing is just worn out. This truck just has small places of surface rust so I doubt its rotted through

On my 92 I just cut out some plates with a big enough hole for the bushing to go through and welded it on top of the frame mount. Its a pretty easy fix.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's been a while since I updated this, I havent had much time to work on her but here goes.

I prepped the truck and painted it, this was a first for me and I think it came out well. I got this done a couple of weeks ago.

You must be registered for see images attach

Then I had my TAG bumper sitting in my garage the whole time I was prepping and painting so after drilling out a broken bolt in the winch I mounted everything up and had my buddies help me lift this thing on there. I know the passenger side fog light isn't straight, I just put it on there to see how it looked.

Now I just need to mount up the bed back onto the chassis and fix that sagging body mount and she's REAL close to being done.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just realized I didn't show after pictures of the paint job - I'll get those up soon but you can see the hood in the above shot!

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

I need some shackles for the bumper and I have been thinking about a transfer tank...I wont have much space in the bed if I did that tho. The toolbox is just laying in the back of the bed, I haven't mounted it back on the rails.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Going to Line-X the bed, put my CB antenna and the toolbox back on then work on the interior some!