My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score
Well you got one of the best CBs out there, hope your keeping that on board put the right antennas on it and it will look slick

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well you got one of the best CBs out there, hope your keeping that on board put the right antennas on it and it will look slick

Unfortunately I do not know much bout CB's, and this is my first one, so I do not fully appreciate what I've got. I'm still trying to learn how to dial it in and find my local frequencies here in Nashville. Any tips would be great

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Looks good man. Now, remove stickers/molding. Black wheels. Black rockers. A set of tuning import tow mirrors, darker windows, and window rain guards. Chrome is ugly.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
chrome is not ugly, all black and bedlined crap is fugly.

LOL sorry man, everyone has their opinions that's just mine, like yours is chrome is ugly.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pictures:

Removed the winch to replace the grill and lights, also going to be removing the winch from the brushguard because I'm going to put it in a TAG wincher.

You must be registered for see images attach

Turns out I have a manufacture defect on one of my new headlights. The area that you lock the bulb into was not added on one of the light housings.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Damnit, now looking at your front end, I think I might just keep my front end a ''chevy'' grille and go chrome instead of going to a painted gmc one....Thanks but damn you! I cant decide.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Nice lookin little truck (I might be biased) makes me want a 6" and 35's. The updated grill looks great. I wish I had a nice garage like that, other than that blue oval hanging there, looks well equipped.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered my TAG Wincher yesterday! How much do you think I can get for my old grill, old headlights, driving lights, side markers, and old winch mount?

Thanks