My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Are you going to get into the winch and check for worn or broken parts and freshen up the lube? They are really simple and I can link you tou my rebuild on jeepforum if youd like.

I hadn't planned on it but it can't hurt. Go ahead and send me the link please

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I did all of this:

Fixed dents, repaired small rocker panel rust spot on drivers side, used adhesive remover for the double stick tape left by molding - it's CLEAN finally. Some of the paint came off when I removed my molding originally, I've sanded and primed it for paint. Removed plastic bed liner, removed under hood blanket, got KC fog lights working, replaced serpentine belt, tried to figure out why my floorboard lights don't work but still don't know. Fuses and bulbs look fine.

Does anyone know if you can replace the hinge pin on these trucks? Mine is sagging/bent because of use over the years and I dont need a new door, just the pin but I dont see a way to change it out. I can post a photo if I am not describing it in enough detail.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good man. Wish I had a suspension lift on mine with 35s, but I will have to settle with a BL and 33s, lol. And I have yet to touch my leftover double sided tape from my molding yet. Gotta get to it soon, paint is coming in a month!

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
If your talking about the door hinge pins yes you can replace them. You will find the pin and bushing kits in the "Help!" section of the local parts store. Find a way to support the door cuz these things are heavy. I have found the easiest way to get the bushings out is to simply crush them. Take your time once you figure it out it will go smooth.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your talking about the door hinge pins yes you can replace them. You will find the pin and bushing kits in the "Help!" section of the local parts store. Find a way to support the door cuz these things are heavy. I have found the easiest way to get the bushings out is to simply crush them. Take your time once you figure it out it will go smooth.

Thanks man, I picked up the new bushing kits and replaced them today. My drivers side was the only one sagging so I replaced the two hinge pins and bushings. A whopping $7 each for the pin kits. Door shuts great now! Thanks again.