My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just picked this truck up a couple of months ago. Trying to figure out what I have and where I want to go with it.

You must be registered for see images attach

-6" Trailmaster Lift
-Centerline Wheels on 35" BFG's
-Warn 9000xd winch
-Random toolbox that needs a seal
-KC Daylighters 6" 130w
-Galaxy CB radio
-True Dual
-14 Bolt SF rear axle

This is what I'm considering doing to it:

-remove moulding - done
-TAG Wincher - ordered
-Rock sliders copied off these: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/BrokeEnthusiast/PA170005.jpg
-95 bench seat with middle folding console in red
-New plastic piece for brake pedal
-Needle guages

Once all of that is done I'd like to do a SAS...when the IFS bites it - Offroad unlimited SAS kit for a Dana 44. Probably rear disc brakes too seen here: http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/...ad/441284-nbs-13-disc-14bolt-sf-complete.html

Last edited:

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck!! Ive been lookin for something similar as a trail rig... Those wheels look like ARs btw

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Very nice! Leave the old school dash in it IMO (of course I am partial).

I too will be going TAG bumper soon, I can't wait!

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys, any idea what I should do with the grill? I dont think the color match will look good and my chrome is peeling off. Thought about going all black and painting the bow tie gold since I'll have the TAG or ARB bar.

Very nice! Leave the old school dash in it IMO (of course I am partial).

I too will be going TAG bumper soon, I can't wait!

This thing has the moon guages that I dont really like, and I really hate the digital temperature panel. I'm still doing research on changing the interior and not 100% sure that I will do it, some have said the 95 were interchangeable with what I have. Is that true?

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took off the chrome trim, pin striping, and demoulded today. Got a lot of the double sided tape still left on the truck. Going to be a long day with the straight edge to clean all that crap up....

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
don't tell me it's gonna be all blacked out no chrome or hino lined crap everywhere.

I think it looks greast as is, now the body molding I can do without for sure.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just picked this truck up a couple of months ago. Trying to figure out what I have and where I want to go with it.
Thoughts?

Broke, if you are gonna get rid of those mirrors, I probably want them. PM me about them.

scmsltn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck!! Ive been lookin for something similar as a trail rig... Those wheels look like ARs btw

Nice try...those rims are CENTERLINES. I know because I have the exact same ones on my truck (in sig). I like them, they are old school and fit the OBS style.