My new 91 RCSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
What you have there is the truck I want! I have your extended cab here ready for trade!

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't tell me it's gonna be all blacked out no chrome or hino lined crap everywhere.

I think it looks greast as is, now the body molding I can do without for sure.

The only black will be the sliders, mirrors, and TAG Wincher.

Looks like a great starting point. I always thought 91's had the needle gauges??

That rear tow hitch does look sketchy.

This one has the moon guages, dont know if that was stock or the other owner threw them in. Whats sketchy about the hitch? This is my first OBS, Ive got an 06 Z71 too. Oh and is your truck painted camo or wrapped? It looks good man!

What you have there is the truck I want! I have your extended cab here ready for trade!

Thanks, but no thanks. It took me a while to find this one. I like the extended cab for storage but wanted the shorter wheelbase for better offroad performance.

Is there a better way to get the rest of this double sided tape off from the mouldings? Maybe goo gone? Ive seen after photos of people doing it and theirs looks like it was never there haha

Last edited:

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
What you have is a slightly older 4" taller version of mine LMAO Nice lookin truck!
You must be registered for see images attach

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
By the way your winch is a warn 9000xd. Its a great winch lots of power and faster line speed than any other 9K.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the info on the wheels scmsltn, and the winch Blazer. It's good to know what I've got.

Well I'm getting power steering fluid dripping on driveway, not sure if its the pump or just a line. I'll have to check into that. I pulled back the bedliner and this thing doesn't have any tie-down points at the back corners of the bed like my 06. I was thinking I'd throw my dirtbike in the back, where do y'all strap **** down to?

Last edited:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you look at the stake pockets, the metal part inside the bed, near the top it has a hole in them. I usually hook my straps in them. or under the bedrail lip but that can move frontward or backward unless something you strap in catches it stopping it from being able to move front or back.

BrokeEnthusiast

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worked on the truck last night and found out my power steering leak is from one of the hard lines, gonna head down to Advance and see if they have one. Also, I ordered new headlights, turn signals, and a 95+ grill to make the front end look better. I'm going to take of the winch and front bumper now for when they get here then I'll be ordering my TAG wincher.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Nice! Are you going to get into the winch and check for worn or broken parts and freshen up the lube? They are really simple and I can link you tou my rebuild on jeepforum if youd like.