My needs!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
I got one in mine. Just no idea what to put in it!

Sent from my 350 TBI powered iPhone

88GMCtruck

I'm all 8-Luggy!
Reaction score
Auburn, Wa: From Covington, Wa: Albion, Wa: Pullma
If you want to install a storage box in a TBI truck you need the inner fender, support bracket, EVAP canister and box itself. You do not need to install the waster tank, however you can and still retain your old tank with it. I have dual tanks on mine now with the storage box.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
the bracket isnt part of the tank either? i know the tank is bolted to the fender, thought they shared a few bolts though.

Nope when u pull the storage boxes you dont even touch the fluid tank

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Good list! ^^^
A decent multi-bit screwdriver with torx bits is what's in mine.
Throw in a roll of duct tap & a roll of electrical too. A pair of side cutters, & a pair of vise grips. Couple feet of hay wire. The lock-nut key for the custom wheels along with the socket that fits, & an extension if needed. Throw a $25.00 C/L torque wrench behind the seat. The wheel nuts on the factory wheels use a different size on my truck, so I have the socket for those in there, along with 5 of the factory wheel nuts. A $2.00 mini flashlight. A metal 35mm film canister (You youngsters can google that.) filled with some bearing grease.
A Waiter's corkscrew. Just because...
But I've had the pleasure of an orifficer of the law look under my hood recently, & he practically put his hand on it to look at the rest of the underhood. With a flashlight! Must of thought it was something to do with the pollution control or something. I'd tend to think that unless the cop owned a GMT400, with the same box, most of them don't know. What's life without playin' the odds? So until they release the hounds, it's pretty incognito!
I also carry a spare for every bulb on the truck in the glovebox.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Haha i doubt you woulda got in any trouble for what you have in there haha