My dually fenders were perfect...until this morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454/4X4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Long story short..i parked my 16 foot trailer in a paet of my yard I dont usually park it, and I forgot it was there...I thought I was clear when backing up my 97 C3500 and the fender snagged the back of the trailer, knocked the tongue off the wood block, made the back of the trailer snap upwards, when I tried to pull out, it snatched the fender in half....took all of 4 seconds..

You must be registered for see images attach

Already had about 10 hours into fixing the fenders last year when I got the truck, no way im going through that hell again. New repro fender is like 325 shipped, so Ill go that route, get it put on, and have the truck resprayed the right color...the color I bought was supposed to be an OEM match, but..obviously not.

454/4X4

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, thankfully the light was only busted into 3 sections i easily glued together, those are about as easy to find as a conservative in California....haha