My boring white 95 K1500 ECSB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice looking truck, I'm liking it! I really like the looks without the trim. How did you go about removing it?

I don't care for the chrome bed rails either. On my white Chevy I got some black ribbed ABS plastic rail covers from Westin. There are great.

The black molding, I just used a heat gun to warm it up, and pulled it off. Had to use an eraser wheel to get rid of the adhesive. The chrome panels were already peeling up, just pulled them off on a warm day. 3M adhesive remover took care of the glue mess. The longer you can keep the 3M stuff wet on the glue, the better it works. So buy plenty.

I found some black aluminum diamond tread rails from DeeZee that I might try. They have wheel well tool boxes in black tread too, I think that would look pretty slick.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Found some old stock Genuine GM parts. Nice new impact strips and step pad for the rear bumper. Smoothie diesel bumper for the front, think there's going to be some Hella 550 driving lights in those holes.

You must be registered for see images attach

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think I like this new face. Now I have to order some driving lights to really clean up the front end look. The mods never end with this truck.

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Good choice on the bumper. Not sure why more people don't go for it, it looks so clean.

VCaddy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tweaked the interior some today. Wrapped the window/lock switch bezels and door handle surrounds with 3M 1080 series brushed titanium vinyl wrap. Kind of a subtle touch, breaks up the sea of gray plastic.

The vinyl goes on pretty easy with a heat gun to make it more pliable. It's a really cool product.