My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a little cleaning and stereo work to day found the floor mats that were in the truck when he first bought it clean them and put them in. Next I was digging threw our bone yard of stereo stuff and found an old Kenwood eq so I put that in what a difference.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

moto4life91

Reaction score
No problem I dirtbike all the time and the shell I had wouldn't of worked. But I also have seen trucks pull the shell off really well. I actually have a question about your light bar. How hard was that to install in there? Have been looking at ways to install a light bar in the rear as well but I have yet to come across any ideas yet.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem I dirtbike all the time and the shell I had wouldn't of worked. But I also have seen trucks pull the shell off really well. I actually have a question about your light bar. How hard was that to install in there? Have been looking at ways to install a light bar in the rear as well but I have yet to come across any ideas yet.
Its a little bit of a pain but not hard just takes time I cut 2 10"x2" prices of steel and bent it till I got it where I wanted to sit. I want to go back and recess it more so I can put the original billet grille back in but I'm not willing to cut the light bar

moto4life91

Reaction score
Yea that is waht I keep seeing everywhere. Everyone is having to modify there light bar and I am not about that. I guess I will have to find another way to mount the light bar.

moto4life91

Reaction score
I did a little cleaning and stereo work to day found the floor mats that were in the truck when he first bought it clean them and put them in. Next I was digging threw our bone yard of stereo stuff and found an old Kenwood eq so I put that in what a difference.

Have you had and issues with your LED lights in the interior of your truck? and by chance do you remember what bulb numbers they were?

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you had and issues with your LED lights in the interior of your truck? and by chance do you remember what bulb numbers they were?
Just one of the 20 that I bought is giving me problems but for 5 bucks I can't complain lol I'm not sure if we have the same intieior bulbs but they are t10 for the doors, guages, overheads and under the dash

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score

That's looking awesome!! I really like the way those door emblems came out. And do you find the truck is running any hotter with the lightbar blocking the air flow?

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's looking awesome!! I really like the way those door emblems came out. And do you find the truck is running any hotter with the lightbar blocking the air flow?
Thank you. No the temp stayed about the same I'll found how it affected the airflow in the summer if I have any problems I'll put a bigger fan on it

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I don't like where I put the eq.( I keep hitting my shin for some reason. While I was looking for a new spot within easy access.I was looking at its size and found the perfect spot goodbye "nut warmer" so that's tomorrow's project haha

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Just one of the 20 that I bought is giving me problems but for 5 bucks I can't complain lol I'm not sure if we have the same intieior bulbs but they are t10 for the doors, guages, overheads and under the dash

T10s work but they are 194s