My 97 silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Today was mini projectsday for me. Firsst was make the map light switches turn on my fender lights, and black lights. Then I had to figure out how to make the map lights turn on, so hook them up to the dome light now when I open the door they turn on too. Then hooked up the home link. I still have to get a few more things for the OnStar. ran all of the wires for the DIC. Painted the doors switch panel and bezel black. Then I finished my emblems and stuck them on and put a astro van dome light in
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Z71SE

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a link to those front headlights?

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I went to get the link for you and it wasn't thier but try looking up jl concepts that was the company that I bought them from 6 months ago

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So the other day someone threw an idea at me and said I should get a shell. I've seen a few lifted white trucks with them but I don't know if I commit to that big of a change hahaha. what's your guys thoughts on that, should I get a shell or not? Will it look good?

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I would like one for winter, but I also dirt bike and have mounting points on the bed rails to strap it down. I don't really have room to store a shell over summer.

Joeyk94

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would like one for winter, but I also dirt bike and have mounting points on the bed rails to strap it down. I don't really have room to store a shell over summer.
That's the only problem I have with it too but I would keep it on during summer to go to the river and stuff. I was think if I did it get, i would also get the rack that mounts to the hitch but I don't trust those haha

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
That's the only problem I have with it too but I would keep it on during summer to go to the river and stuff. I was think if I did it get, i would also get the rack that mounts to the hitch but I don't trust those haha

I have one but my truck is a stock 01. I don't like it, just cause it makes the truck look like an old man is driving it. But if my truck was lifted and I could put a rack and some lights on it, I wouldn't mind it so much

Sent while pulling out a Ford