MY 97 LSX SWAP PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TS228R cam/ 3600 Circle D/ FBO/ and a retune you should be able to pull a 13.8 at least without spray.

97_chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
TS228R cam/ 3600 Circle D/ FBO/ and a retune you should be able to pull a 13.8 at least without spray.

yeah i got a custom grind that a local shop made cams killer its called the roadkill cam made for n/a cams real good and proven so yeah am getting a good stall later right now am going to be running a 2800 for now just to put some miles on the motor then going to start going bigger later :)

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its the same thing man chill out kid

i was just saying its not a 327 its a 325, i much like you thought the 5.3 was a 327 at first then read about it and it turns out it is a 325, i was just letting you have the correct information, and no they arent the same thing

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
i was just saying its not a 327 its a 325, i much like you thought the 5.3 was a 327 at first then read about it and it turns out it is a 325, i was just letting you have the correct information, and no they arent the same thing

he obviously knows its not the old 327 small block, he's just saying don't bust a nut over 2 cu. inches.

congrats on the swap, can't wait till its my turn

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
its not even worth trying to show that im just saying its not a 327

CowlBoy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah i got a custom grind that a local shop made cams killer its called the roadkill cam made for n/a cams real good and proven so yeah am getting a good stall later right now am going to be running a 2800 for now just to put some miles on the motor then going to start going bigger later :)

ya. man i cant wait till i drop my red obs. ill be droppin in a 6.0 though

RGV2DRHOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sub'd... awesome stuff bro let me know when your done ill drop my truck off with a 6.0 in the back and you can do mine too lol