My 1997 Teal K1500 Build/Mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I still gotta get the 4x4 switch pics for ya too.....

That you do... I pulled a couple of those and put em in my coat pocket. The guy at the counter was a dick so I felt I earned those "free" switches more and more as his mouth moved.

Maybe you oughta find em and post them while its fresh in your mind... :grd:

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went out and pulled my 4x4 switch so I can fix a bad connection in it so I'll get ya some pics. What would you like pics of?

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just went out and pulled my 4x4 switch so I can fix a bad connection in it so I'll get ya some pics. What would you like pics of?

The circuit board. So an overall pic of how you bent/wired the resistors and LEDs in place so that I may get a good idea of how I should do mine. Much appreciated!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nothin purty...... For some of reason my camera it's not liking the lighting......

You must be registered for see images attach

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothin purty...... For some of reason my camera it's not liking the lighting......

Appreciate it! It looks just fine to me. I'm actually ordering 3mm LEDs for the indicators. Thems all look like 5mm, correct? In any case, I'll be sure to use this as a reference for when I solder mine up.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's what I use for everything.

Interesting. I'll still order some 5mm for doing my gear indicator lights and other dibble-dabbles here and there, but I suppose I should order more 3mm for the 4x4 switch and the fog switch. Plus, I reckon I might have to retro-fit a 4 door switch panel someday (hehe) so I might as well get some 3mm for that. So excited.

Sumbitch

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jeeves, fetch me the truck. I wish to drive with class today.
"]
[/URL]
"]
[/URL]