My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Just got back from a camping trip with a big group of my friends and had a blast. Got a few pics of the truck out there and she did a lot better on gas than I was tginking it would haha
You must be registered for see images attach

This one is a little edited one of the first one

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just got back from a camping trip with a big group of my friends and had a blast. Got a few pics of the truck out there and she did a lot better on gas than I was tginking it would haha

This one is a little edited one of the first one

Awesome pics man i wish i could find a bumper lik tht

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Boys I know you guys are Americans and you won't understand this but I'm getting 26l per 100km.... Which is terrible I know the feeling. And damn! That bumper is sexy I want one soo bad

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Picking up a six lug 14 bolt rear end today for $200! I don't think it's the right gears but that's ok because I was planning on regearing before or right after I put my 35s on anyways. I still think it's a pretty good deal!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the local prices I've seen that's a good deal. Im sure someone will say otherwise though. There is always that one guy that can get them all day long for $50...

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
From the local prices I've seen that's a good deal. Im sure someone will say otherwise though. There is always that one guy that can get them all day long for $50...

There is always that guy haha. It was the best deal I have ever seen around here. Not to mention the fact that they are usually gone within two hours of being posted! I am also pretty sure it is actually 3.73s which is even better for me!

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is always that guy haha. It was the best deal I have ever seen around here. Not to mention the fact that they are usually gone within two hours of being posted! I am also pretty sure it is actually 3.73s which is even better for me!

My rear end recently went.. My truck originally had the 3.73's yours didn't? And that's an excellent deal to get my 10 bolt it was 550 for the used rear end and then another 700 to install the *****.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Picking up a six lug 14 bolt rear end today for $200! I don't think it's the right gears but that's ok because I was planning on regearing before or right after I put my 35s on anyways. I still think it's a pretty good deal!
thats a good price!
My rear end recently went.. My truck originally had the 3.73's yours didn't? And that's an excellent deal to get my 10 bolt it was 550 for the used rear end and then another 700 to install the *****.

You got SCREWED!