My 1997 GMC Somewhat bulid thread ( Lots of Pictures)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
That's right :lol: I forgot the details about it and was gunna go back and look.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Hey just saw this it wasnt ever in my news feed. Yeah with the weight distribution hitch and it being a light aluminum structure it doesnt squat that bad at all. I believe it is a 26 footer. I will have to double check that though. It does it easy except the gas! hahaha

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very cool truck! I like what you've done with it!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hey just saw this it wasnt ever in my news feed. Yeah with the weight distribution hitch and it being a light aluminum structure it doesnt squat that bad at all. I believe it is a 26 footer. I will have to double check that though. It does it easy except the gas! hahaha

we have a 26 tooter we pull with mine also but its older and all steel haha, it squatted bad with the 1/2 ton springs hoping its better with the 3/4 ton springs

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Very cool truck! I like what you've done with it!
Thanks man I appreciate it!

we have a 26 tooter we pull with mine also but its older and all steel haha, it squatted bad with the 1/2 ton springs hoping its better with the 3/4 ton springs

Damn those old ones are heavy as hell and tear trucks up! haha But I did my springs today and I really think it will make a world of difference hooking up to the trailer. They are bad ass!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Here is the picks with the 3/4 ton leaf springs. I love the way they came out!
New vs Old
You must be registered for see images attach

With new springs and four inch lift in front

After a little crank to level the ground is lying it doesnt have that much Cali haha

This is what it looked like before in the same spot! Way smaller

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Holy cow! Looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E! Definently time for some 315/75/16s!

Never looked at the springs side by side- them 3/4's are WAY beefier.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Thanks bro! They are about twice as heavy man now standing on my rear bumper the truck doesnt even move! I cant wait to tow with them. I thought about dropping to a three inch block but I love the way it looks now so it is staying with the four inch block! I know I need 315s bad now! They will complete it! :)