My 1997 GMC 1500 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put tips on today.. Not exactly what I wanted but they'll do for now! only 12inches long when I should've gone with 16 or 18, whatever they come in. I don't have a pic from the bottom or anything but here you can kind of see one of them! Sorry its through a window but it was f***ing cold yesterday! lol. Oh, and they aren't on there the straightest, the one pictured is but the other one is a little crooked! :uhoh2: Like I said, it was cold!

You must be registered for see images attach

And then just a random pic I took.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well... I put two 8in kicker l7 square subs under the back seat.. I cleaned it the other day.. then it rained.. and then I drove down gravel so its dirty again! lol But no I haven't done much with it! Im pretty happy with how everything stands right now, im gonna probably get mud flaps next once I get a little money after while..

Sorry but theres nothing new with my truck! Ill do my best to keep you all updated but that's hard to do when I don't do anything to it!

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Josh found some crappy tires laying around... Time to finish them off.... Buddy didn't like that lawn anyways...

And when we were done Josh's truck was running a little hot...

Didn't get any pics of the road burnouts... Sorry!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lets just say the truck didn't enjoy this too much... And plus the road burnouts were pretty crappy because my g80 doesn't like to lock! One wheel peel and can only spin in first gear! :burnout:

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Lets just say the truck didn't enjoy this too much... And plus the road burnouts were pretty crappy because my g80 doesn't like to lock! One wheel peel and can only spin in first gear! :burnout:

are you sure you got a g80? mine locks in just as soon as it starts spinning freely.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
are you sure you got a g80? mine locks in just as soon as it starts spinning freely.

Yes it says G80 in the glove box, but im guessing the clutches or whatever it is inside are worn out. In mud it locks immediately but not on the pavement.