My 1997 GMC 1500 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok so i was wondering if anybody could show me some pictures of having their bumper trimmed quite a bit. I have 33x12.50s on my truck with 10in wide rims and they rub whenever i hit a bump while turning. I have it trimmed probably a qaurter of an inch already and i want to see how people have done it to make it look decent.. And just wondering, what are these bumpers made out of? I thought it was stainless, but mine is rusting already from when i cut it about a week ago..

Thanks

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Since Josh ain't posting the pics from his muddin... I will! lmao. I didn't end up taking mine. Had 4 trucks and a jeep in the feild... lol

You must be registered for see images attach

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MUD!

First trip.. before i started kicking it in the ass...

A buddies jeep

After i started cleaning it

Yeah... it took quite a bit of cleaning and im still not done...
The tires sure work nice! Can go through places in 2wd where the other trucks were struggling in 4x4. I sure throw the most mud too!

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i had a truck full of girls! One other guy i guess but they wanted to squeeze 3 girls in the little extended cab! Maybe next time well take jakes truck!