My 1997 GMC 1500 Z71 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put tips on today.. Not exactly what I wanted but they'll do for now! only 12inches long when I should've gone with 16 or 18, whatever they come in. I don't have a pic from the bottom or anything but here you can kind of see one of them! Sorry its through a window but it was f***ing cold yesterday! lol. Oh, and they aren't on there the straightest, the one pictured is but the other one is a little crooked! :uhoh2: Like I said, it was cold!

You must be registered for see images attach

And then just a random pic I took.

I just noticed this. 2in of lift? cranked to level? and WICKED looking truck

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just noticed this. 2in of lift? cranked to level? and WICKED looking truck

Thank you! And yes just cranked! I love compliments! Haha there's a 2in block in rear and I looked the other day and the torsion bars are as tight as they go on the stock keys..

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

My new favorite picture!

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
that picture is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! in fact ......

I may or may not have put it on my tailgate

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha thanks you guys! Heres a video from that day!
Sorry for the slow-mo, I did not take or edit this video! That is not my account! And by the way, I was running out of power in 2nd gear and yes they were one wheel peels until I got in a little mud and the locker finally locked..
This was only a little bit of the tire burning I did that day! The truck did not really enjoy it either!

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwnRFZR8umc

This picture was taken about 2 or 3 minutes after the burnouts... For those of you who cant tell, that is the exhaust manifold glowing red. She was HOT! Threw an engine code and was smoking pretty heavily from under the hood.. But it runs and drives the same so its all good!

Last edited:

Justjoshiny

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Opinions on body lifts? 2 or 3 inch body lift? I plan on decranking and taking the blocks out of the rear suspension. A link to a cheap body lift would be nice!!